For gamers who love to play web or flash games, a good gamepad controller is essential. And one such great gamepad controller is Xpadder. This controller allows you to easily emulate controls like keyboard, mouse, buttons, and so on for almost any game settings.
As a result, you can enjoy a smoother and hassle-free gaming experience with the help of this gamepad application.
Xpadder is also one of the most versatile gamepad controllers as it allows you to create multiple profiles, supports chorded input, and even allows you to redefine the mouse controls by simply toggling the preset buttons for a command.
Features and Highlights of Xpadder
A lightweight and extremely handy keyboard and mouse emulator for your PC gamepad, Xpadder allows you to get better control over the games that don’t offer gamepad support. With its simple and intuitive interface, it will take barely a few minutes for you to set your gamepad with Xpadder in order to emulate keyboard and mouse for your favorite games.
Multiple Profiles and Controls
One of the best things about the Xpadder gamepad controller is that it is extremely easy to use and configure your keyboard and mouse functions.
You can easily create several mapping profiles for different games and set different control functions for these profiles.
And since these profiles are saved in a directory, you don’t have to worry about mapping game controls for your games from scratch for each new session.
Seamless Support for Windows Software
With Xpadder, you can not only alter your gamepad controls but can even control other Windows software quite easily.
Xpadder works brilliantly with Windows Media Player too so you can use the gamepad to switch the tracks, skip the tracks, change the music volume, and so on by configuring the buttons for these functions on Xpadder.
Download Xpadder Application from a Trusted Website
First, you need to download the installer file for the Xpadder application. For this, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Head to the Xpadder official website at https://www.xpadder.net in order to download the Xpadder app.
- Now, type in the search bar ‘Xpadder’ and then click enter to begin the search. Once the search is complete, you will be shown a list of matching results for your search query. Find the Xpadder application and then click on it to open the information page for it.
- Next, click on the blue ‘Download’ button on the Xpadder app page. You will be taken to the download page for Xpadder application.
- Now, wait for a couple of minutes for the automatic download to begin and then wait for the download to get completed.
- Install and Run Xpadder Application on Windows PC
- Go to the Downloads folder in your PC and search for the recently downloaded file.
- Next, double click on the Xpadder installation .exe file to run the installer and follow the steps displayed on the Installation wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, you can close the Installation dialog box and launch the Xpadder app.
Xpadder app is successfully installed on your Windows PC and is ready to be used as a mouse or keyboard emulator.